Quick Weekend
It was another quick weekend. Grammy and Grampy almost made it into town for a visit. Darn those summer showers. I was sick all weekend and Paul worked. Riley was pretty happy except for when she had to wear her life vest on Gram and Pepe's boat yesterday. After awhile the boat rocked her to sleep. When she woke up, she was much happier and enjoyed the day on the water. She is defiantly going to be a water baby. We are signing her up for swimming lessons at the YMCA next month. Paul will be the one taking her to class. I can not be the one to dunk our baby in the water. We'll let you know how it goes.
This is so much fun! We so enjoy being able to share in a part of your lives from far away. I am very happy to hear about the swimming lessons. You are never too young to begin. Grammy K
ReplyDelete