Thursday, July 2, 2009

Big Week

Last week was a big week for us Ketterhagens'. Paul and I are home owners. We are very excited to own a small piece of America. Riley had a busy week too. She has started to crawl! Not a lot of speed yet, but we have had to rearrange the furniture once again. She even pulls herself up on the furniture. I can't believe it is time to baby proof the house. The other big news to report is that Riley said "Da Da". Someone asked me if I was sad that she said Da Da before Ma Ma. I am not. It seems very natural since Paul and Riley have a close bond already. I think she is going to be a Daddy's girl. She is becoming a big talker these days. She is a Mover and a Shaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment