Thursday, July 23, 2009

Moving All Around

Riley is crawling with great speed these days. She also is pulling up on furniture and in her crib. She wants to stand most of the time. You can't leave the room or she is into something. Riley can say DaDa and MaMa. Her newest trick is waving hello and bye bye. She spotted Dad outside watering the garden yesterday and she put up her little hand and waved to him. So cute! Swim lessons are going well. Paul is taking her twice a week for 30 minutes a time. She is a natural. Riley LOVES the water. We are so happy to have Grammy Ketterhagen in town. She joined Paul and Riley at the swim lesson yesterday and was very impressed. I will be attending classes next week and I will post pictures of our little waterbaby!

1 comment:

  1. wow I can't believe how big she's getting.Sounds like she'll be walking soon,then you really wont be able to take your eyes off her.I can't wait to see her again.Miss you guys. LOVE,Bonnie

    ReplyDelete